Features and benefits
All Delta pumps have peak bowl efficiencies from to 85 to 90% depending on model and size. These efficiencies are the result of over 25 years of continuous research and testing. Our research and development team is constantly optimizing the hydraulic and mechanical design of our pumps with the latest tools for computer simulated flows and stress analysis.
Custom Design According to Requirements
Our industrial plant and our design processes have been established to provide maximum flexibility. DELTA will design and fabricate the pump that best suits your specific requirements.
The hydraulic and mechanical design is done using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) programs, tools that allow us to optimize the design of your pumps.
Alternative Building Materials
DELTA pumps can be manufactured with a wide variety of materials that best suit your application: carbon steel, cast iron, stainless steel, duplex stainless steel and super duplex, bronze, aluminum bronze, titanium and others.
Various shaft system options are available:
- Product lubricated open lineshaft
- Oil lubricated enclosed lineshaft
- Filtered water lubricated enclosed lineshaft
- Open lineshaft with replaceable hardened shaft sleeves
Ease of Maintenance and Service
- Our pumps are completely modular and machined, which allows:
- That the bomb can be totally disarmed
- That each component can be repaired individually before re-assembling the equipment.
- Ensure perfect alignment of the shaft, operation with minimal wear and free of vibrations.
Pumps for sea water
DELTA pumps were originally developed to serve the aquaculture market, which is why they have many features to avoid or minimize galvanic corrosion, isolating the stainless steel components of the carbon steel or cast iron components.
Standardized Laboratories for Testing
Our modern pump testing laboratories allow an accurate determination and prediction of the performance of the pump under different operating conditions and fully comply with all the requirements of the ANSI / HI 14.6 – 2011 standard. DLETA has a model testing laboratory for flow rates of up to 0.4 m3 / s and a prototype testing laboratory for flow rates of up to 3.0 m3 / s.